Pedales del mundo
Directed private companies, associations, administrations and other organisms with aptitude to develop projects related, preferably, with the bicycle of mountain or the bicycle of road.
We offer you to form a part of a network of tourist products which principal purpose is the sustainable development of the zones where there pass the routes, the communication of the landscape, cultural, patrimonial and gastronomic attributes of the same ones and the transmission of the values of the persons who them live to the persons who visit them.
In all the cases, 0,7 % of the income will be destined to the humanitarian actions.
- By means of e-mail to email@example.com or postal mail to the Apt. 178 of Vielha, 25530, Spain, sending of the request to form a part of Pedales del Mundo. There will have to be detailed the information of the company, organization or administration that proposes it.
- In case he arranges, you send of all the technical information about the projected route: country, autonomy, region, number of kilometres, difference, kilometres for paths, forest tracks or asphalt, localities where it thinks up, housings, cultural or landscape patrimony, etc. In case he does not arrange of this information and a project of viability wants to be realized, we can offer you this possibility to develop it and it to implant by means of our consultancy
- Analysis of the offer. The fact that this one is received he does not assure the conformity for our part, since the viability of a project depends on a few variables that it is necessary to consider. In this case, one will communicate in writing this decision, and proposing if it is necessary, other possibilities to develop other projects.
- In case of initial acceptance , displacement to the zone to know the route.
- Analysis of the offer once known the tour.
- Communication of the final decision on the project. In affirmative case, there will be established a planning and execution of the project.
Politics of Pedales del Mundo:
- Permanently increasing the satisfaction and loyalty of its customers by offering services that meet their needs and meet the requirements. 2 - Deep respect for the environment. Conservation and maintenance of the area, which are subject to the rules of the National Parks or the Administration. 3 - Report on the particularities, cultural heritage and customs of the districts and their inhabitants, mainly focusing on the revitalization of those.
- Ensure the availability of resources, according to their priorities, to meet the requirements.
- Provide as much information and as much detail as possible, focusing on users' completion of the crossings.
- Compliance with the above points should be based on the collective effort of the organization through the commitment made in the preceding paragraphs.